8-10TH of December 2021, venue: Faculty of Architecture in Belgrade
We are living in a Refugee World running away from ourselves. Constant movement is our pressure and release: We are nomads. Can global village be the shelter for us? Is it a new paradigm for architecture and planning?
Thematic sessions of the conference are:
1. Architecture of/for iconic nomads: patterns, forms, systems.
2. Organizing and arranging the global village: development instruments and models;
3. Resilient ways of living in global risks – COVID
4. Modern technologies in risk management of territories,
5. Forms of movement and mobility management in the global village.